Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Women are pretty well integrated into motorcycling, to the point that there's nothing unusual about seeing a woman riding a motorcycle, and there's nothing unusual about a woman of any particular background or occupation riding a motorcycle. This is no longer news.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I was riding to work on Wednesday and stopped at a light. A car pulls up next to me driven by a girl who's smiling and waving. She rolls down her window and tells me she's a fellow Triumph owner (Bonneville T100) and is happy to see another.

That was pretty cool.

·
Registered
325 Posts
"I don't know about you, but I've had enough of the motorcycle gangs in the news."

Me to.

Thanks for the non-contoversial breather Steven. And I promise to be the first to complain if law enforcement starts to harass or intimidate this particular biker gang of the fairer sex.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Not really news here at least, I see a lot of wimmin's out riding. Mostly HD or cruisers, but some sportbikes as well.

I saw this little hottie last summer on one of those factory choppers, I don't know what it was, but this chick was probably 100 lbs wet, in a leather coat, jeans and Doc's hanging on this big f***'n orange whatever like a flea on a dog......funny as hell but she was going for it. The fact that I was old enough to be her dad did little to quell the "lustful feelings in my heart" as Jimmy Carter would say....

I think women on bikes is cool, as long as they do the dishes and tidy up before they go.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There are "good" motorcycle clubs around that have community support. Rose City Motorcycle Club in Portland, OR has about 250 members and has been around sine 1911. As well as organized rides and events, this club also provides rider for assistance (not enforcement) to many athletic events including Hood to Coast, and Iron man type events.

Grif

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
More power to 'em!

A friend of mine is a Motor Maid. She is a riding MACHINE!

Hey, isn't it time for a mineral vs. synthetic oil thread?

How about getting gas from a single hose/multi-octane pump?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah well I was riding to work and this old fat lady fulled up in an suv and said how sexy I look in my ballistic nylon and that she wanted to take me home...... then I saw through the fog of my visor it was my wife so I gunned it.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Y'know, if I never again see an article about chicks that has the word "empowering" in it, it'll be too soon.

If you're a woman and you need something external like motorcycling to "empower" you, your daddy didn't raise you right.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Didn't need Daddy what? What do Women need there commited love partner I am all for lesbians and what they do I think its great but even a lesbian has some bull **** behind them going "Who's Your Daddy"

·
Registered
31 Posts
I LIKE THE "WELCOME TO BEAVER LODGE" LINK OFF OF THE STORY!!

Yeah, I know. I'm like Alan Alda sensative. That's just me. I can't help it.

Duke

·
Registered
31 Posts

Yeah, I know. I'm like Alan Alda sensative. That's just me. I can't help it.

Duke

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.