Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, a 50cc "cruiser" is really going to appeal to the NASCAR crowd.

What a half-assed idea.

I'm pretty sure the "Buy 'Merican" crowd just might opt to buy a Harley before they buy this stupid cheap piece of crap.

If they would have made it a cool 50cc-200cc american made sportsbike, maybe that might have worked if the bikes had the look of a NASCAR, but this is going to fail miserably.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Well if you would have put an apostrophe in here, it would be full of backslashes and posted in the 'Busa news a bit furher back.

You don't want to know what happens when you put an asterisk in...

--Foxy

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
The news item so powerful even longride couldn't silence it.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
If it's a Dale Earnhart Replica shouldn't the gas tank fly off when you stop it or something?

·
Registered
16 Posts
You've GOT to be kidding me! Bet they sell some though. Put NASCAR on a pig with handlebars and somebody would buy it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
They call 50 cc cruisers "power sports"?

The idea of a 50 cc cruiser is moronic beyond belief.

Then again, they're selling to th NASCAR crowd, so maybe it's evil genius.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
"After several months of very detailed research with dealers in multiple states, we determined that the NASCAR fan base is very interested in power sports products," said DuCoin, an entrepreneur who races cars in a West Coast series and is a team owner in the NASCAR Truck Series

Oh, really? Auto racing fans are intersted in power sports? I wonder which genius decided to fund this "research".

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I submitted two items a few weeks ago, and neither got posted. I've been repressed! Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.