Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
First Bike the Second Time Around: MSCuddy's Jawa

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article First Bike the Second Time Around: MSCuddy's Jawa in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Wow, what insight, what panache, what a rotten little motorcycle. Good thing for that giant tool box....

And someone still has that paragraph goofed up where Gramps and I are loading the Jawa in the GTO's trunk...please fix...lousy editing there admin.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I managed to pass English 101 the 3rd time during summer school by trading the fill in prof my very cool and worn vest that was red and had a Genesee beer patch on it. I could have fixed that up for you.

So who were the admin's then, couldn't have been Gabe, must have been that other guy.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Hey Cuddy, that tool box is big enough for a TC Contender, eh? .357 Herrett should put that Jawa out of its misery when necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.