Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I have a helmet that resembles the paint on my bike. seruzawa apparently believes it's a bad thing to take pride in your paint scheme. My jacket matches my company logo (which is hand painted on my bike), too. Does that make me lame? I think not. I just liked the look and figured others may like it, too.

seruzawa, if you ride a bike with black in it and you own a helmet with black on it would your previous statement apply? If so, I know some Angles that may have an issue with that statement.
Kirk: he's just crabby because he's sick with a cold.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I wear a yellow suit on a black bike, I look like a big fat Bee going down the road. All the ladies ask to feel my stinger.....( heh heh heh )

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I have a helmet that resembles the paint on my bike. seruzawa apparently believes it's a bad thing to take pride in your paint scheme. My jacket matches my company logo (which is hand painted on my bike), too. Does that make me lame? I think not. I just liked the look and figured others may like it, too.

seruzawa, if you ride a bike with black in it and you own a helmet with black on it would your previous statement apply? If so, I know some Angles that may have an issue with that statement.
I have a black bike and a maroon bike and a green bike and two blue bikes. Almost anything I wear is going to match one of 'em. In fact I think that color coordinating your bike and gear is a great thing to do and encourage more people to do it. You're gonna have a hard time getting any gear that matches your BMW color, though. Better paint the bike. Ken is waiting to ride with you.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
I have a black bike and a maroon bike and a green bike and two blue bikes. Almost anything I wear is going to match one of 'em. In fact I think that color coordinating your bike and gear is a great thing to do and encourage more people to do it. You're gonna have a hard time getting any gear that matches your BMW color, though. Better paint the bike. Ken is waiting to ride with you.
The whole Heath Ledger thing has you down, doesn't it Zawa? You need to know: Brokeback Mountain was just an acting role for Heath. You two were never going to go camping... Let it go, move on, there's someone else out there for you.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Yow. You need some Guiness Calming Formula. I'll stop by on my color coordinated 2011 Tiger Cross Country Invasion and apply some. Try to hold on 'til then.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Yow. You need some Guiness Calming Formula. I'll stop by on my color coordinated 2011 Tiger Cross Country Invasion and apply some. Try to hold on 'til then.
Ken's right- you are crabby today. Take a handful of ambiens and drink a beer- you'll feel better before we know it.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Ken's right- you are crabby today. Take a handful of ambiens and drink a beer- you'll feel better before we know it.
You think I'm kidding about the Tiger Cross Country Invasion? Possibly color co-ordinated? Au Contraire. For once I'm serious. Funding for the Tiger is in process. New gear to come. State after State will fall.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.