Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Re: Must have new toy

I am making a guess that you might be in the Orange County/LA area. If so, MV Agusta is looking for a dealership or two (and have supposedly narrowed it down from those who are interested) to represent these areas. All the dealers that most know were mentioned (Pro-Italia, European Cycle, etc,) but they are being very tight-lipped about who will be chosen. They are looking to expand their market and stop losing potential sales as their number one complaint is not about their motorcycles, but their lack of dealerships and service. Drop-dead gorgeous machines and even my wife said to me that my next ride should be a MV Agusta as they are so beautiful...not that I would ever be capable of riding any of their model line-up to its full potential.

On a final note the MV Agusta reps. said that they fully intend to keep the pricing of the MV Agusta at MSRP and the dealer who gets it will have to do so. They are only interested in a certain level of buyer--those who have the money.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Re: MV Agusta

Well, I have to tell ya, I haven't seen one MV Agusta that I haven't been completely enamored with from first sight--no matter what color or model. A real keeper when you let the others go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.