Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well, how does this make people feel who think a "look like everyone else" modded cruiser or sports bike is something different.

You just got to have people like this who do crazy things. Go for it!!!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
The thing must be a dog! I mean, I used to watch Ponch and Jon on their 1000's take several miles to catch a VW van, fer chrissakes!

Just think how cool it'd be if he'd used a Concours, VFR or SV650 as a donor bike!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wow. Cool.

I don't know why the DMV even got involved. It's a motorcycle with a sidecar.

At any rate, major kudos to Mr. Ridyard for building something interesting and original. :)

Any chance you'll be publishing the engineering schematics online?

-Kawazuki

·
Registered
640 Posts
Great article

Now this is the kind of thing I like to read about. Somebody out of the ordinary that has the cajones to do his own thing the way he wants to. One thing for sure is, I'd certainly want to do a pre-ride walk around like I'm sure he does on his Cessna. Ya know, check for broken welds and the like. Anyhoo, I just love ingenuity like this guy has in spades. These are the type of articles that I want to see more often. Anyway, as long as this subscription lasts. I'll have to think about resubscribing to this online rag again. Every once in awhile there is a good article but all in all it pretty much blows since Burns split.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.