Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Great idea. Instead of drive by shootings we can have fly by bombings.

Instead of road rage we can have a new air age of air rage.

This device could have an entire plethora of handy uses. A big bag of bird shyt dropped on the boss's house comes to mind. Or seeing who can come closest to dropping a water balllon on Sean at the race track as he's barrelling along with his butt in the air. Extra points for a direct hit.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Oh, WOW!!!! A Benson Gyrocopter with an nosewheel!!!!

Ya know, there's a few of us with aviation backgrounds out here. Hell, even SBP (SBB???) may weigh in!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry to get off topic, but a friend is asking me to ride to Sturgis this year. 1600 miles from Virginia is a long way. Want to know if someone riding a non-Harley bike (Moto Guzzi Breva 1100) would be given a bunch of grief.

·
Registered
2 Posts
All private flight transportation aimed at the masses will remain purely conceptual for the simple fact that 90% of the mass public have enough trouble navigating in a 2D plane without screwing up. I shudder at the thought of a morning commute in the skies. At least the salvage yards and scrap metal processors would have job security!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Oh yeah,I could just seethis flying across"the hood"or "redneckville" e.g."Look bro,put down that crackpipe and get the tech 9,we got sum shootin,to do!or "Damn Zeke this gotta be the biggest goose I evah seen!Git da Mossburg!"

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I need to subscribe to Popular Mechanics again. Is that magazine still around? I seem to remember thay had plans for building an autogyro, hang glider, and hot air balloon, etc. using discarded materials around your house - Oh, and the always available used lawn mower engine. Or was that for the doodle bug?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.