Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Only the fastest police helicopters could ever catch me

I want one! I have a couple of years to get my wife used to the idea. I'll have to change the seat and rear fender so we can ride 2 up, but that's easy. I'd really just be doing that to pretend it's for both of us.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I posted this news article here 2 hours before minime

I thought it was significant and appropriate. Too bad I have to claim credit for informing you all this way instead of your posting my nice MO-friendly article.

When I set the motorcycle land speed record you'll probably credit someone else too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: I posted this news article here 2 hours before minime

You and me bro...I posted this at least 12 hours before minime. I'm a Malaysian and I'm one of the first to know about this.

Hey MO! Polish up on that "keen" sense for news will ya? @#$$&*!(&##^^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Uhmm..that's Proton - the other Malaysian conglomerate. They're into cars - big time at that - in M'sia. They own like more than half the car market here because of the govt's friggin' high import duties.

That's exactly why we cant wait for the AFTA to kick in come 2005. That's Asian Free Trade Area and thats when the participating asian countries have to open up their economies and allow world players to reign free.

Corvette baby.....come to papa....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.