Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I wish there could be a Hollywood version...

As my tiny Americun brain will explode if I see a realistic portrayal of motorcycling on the Big Screen. For one, the movie's subjects are wearing helmets and full leathers, for two, there's no chicks on the backs of the bikes, and for three, they don't chase each other on public thoroughfares. What's the point?

Hopefully, the MPAA will give it a "TR-M" for "too realistic portrayal of motorcycling" and ban it from mainstream moviehouses so Americuns like me won't be too confused.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It would be cool for this to come out at the same time as Torque, so hopefully it could: a) benefit from the increased interest in motorcycles in movies; and b) show everybody what real riding is like compared to the typical Hollywood she-ite.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Driven as bad as the Fast and the Furious?

Nope, Driven wasn't "as bad as" the Fast and the Furious. It was in-fact much much worse than Fast and the Furious. "I'd rather eat dirt" (in the immortal words of Daryl Hanna's boyfriend, from Steel Magnolias) than watch either of them (or Biker Boyz for that matter) ever again.

And that's all I have to say about that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
were have you been??

like the title says, were the hell have you been johnny? we missed your smartassedness around here. im sure you still have some pull. throw up a page, and give us some details as to how youve been doin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.