Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
63 Posts
Original Article:
Foo Fighters to play at H-D Anniversary

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Foo Fighters to play at H-D Anniversary in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Foo Fighters rock!!!

The Foo Fighters rock!!!

One By One would be a great song to overdub a motorcycle video. Fonz, can we make that happen?

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
What happen'ta Willie an' Hank Jr.?

Perfect music to puke to when you've had too much Beer.............

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Poo Phighters are just another noisey grunge band ever since whats his face took himself out with that 12 ga. Now that took balls. Personally I would have used a rabid wiener dog to end it all. They can inflict severe injury when cornered.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Poo Phighters are just another noisey grunge band ever since whats his face took himself out with that 12 ga. Now that took balls. Personally I would have used a rabid wiener dog to end it all. They can inflict severe injury when cornered.
Oh yeah - rip yer throat out like a Pit Bull: or just gnaw on your neck all night when you're passed-out-drunk, you wake in the mornin' with the little SOB tuggin' on a vein..............

"gimme that vein, you lil' Barstard!" (backhands mutt)

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Oh yeah - rip yer throat out like a Pit Bull: or just gnaw on your neck all night when you're passed-out-drunk, you wake in the mornin' with the little SOB tuggin' on a vein..............

"gimme that vein, you lil' Barstard!" (backhands mutt)
It's not funny. My daughter has one of those little devils. They are bred in hell!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Here it be boys....

Can I put youse guys down for a few pints?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Aged seven-hours or double your money back!

Glad to see that Safety is a priority at Cuddy Distilleries, Inc.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yep, you live in so cal, right? Ca' mon over to the house and I'll top off your tank, the Honda runs on ethanol, right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts