Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom. The bike is in excellent condition with 5500 miles and been garage kept. Again, this bike is one of a kind and priced to sell. It is located in Clemson, SC and can be seen upon request. Best means for reply are by email. $3,200.
Best Regards,
Jake
[email protected]
803-920-9054

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Not I mon' frer', sober as a judge. Working today as are many of my Union Brothers at the behest of the Bourgeois Capitolist oppressors of the honest and hardworking proletariat, who sit at home today, gorging themselves on the fruits of the others labor while we, the corner stone of a free society toil to keep their fascist machine running and well oiled by our very blood and sweat...............

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Not I mon' frer', sober as a judge. Working today as are many of my Union Brothers at the behest of the Bourgeois Capitolist oppressors of the honest and hardworking proletariat, who sit at home today, gorging themselves on the fruits of the others labor while we, the corner stone of a free society toil to keep their fascist machine running and well oiled by our very blood and sweat...............
Sorry. I can't comprehend any sentence that contains the words "Union Brothers" and "blood and sweat" together.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Do you wear the red puffy hat with the bell on it today?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Goodness, you "mods" are falling short in your duties. This thread belongs in the motorcycles for sale section. Indeed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You posted this 3 months ago so it is a long shot...but do you still have it?

If so, I'm in the market for a first motorcycle and something like that may not be a bad way to go. Is it stock or have you put any aftermarket parts on it? Do you have pics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.