Baddest Bobber on the Block...
ONLY $1,599.00 with 4 FREE Upgrade Options

Our 2008 Model has Arrived!

Free Shipping in the USA.

Order your bike today...

CONTACT US AT:
1-877-7BOBBER

Check us out at Oldschool Hardknock

The HARDKNOCK is a bobber in a traditional "old school" style featuring a springer front suspension, forward controls, jockey shift, electric start with 2 keys, solo heavy duty spring seat(Holds over 210lbs with no movement) , hydraulic front disk brake, chrome plated TIG welded 4130 chrome-moly frame, and a 110cc 4-speed 4-stroke engine. Sporting a 15" rear wheel and an 18" front.

NO PLASTIC PARTS ON THE BIKE
It is comprised of numerous polished billet aluminum components and chrome plated alloy steel. It can be ordered in flat black or in one of our custom paint schemes.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Damnit! You know I can't deal with these complicated instructions on modifications. I've told you all before I'm not good with a wrench. Alright, that's it, I'll just take it to a mechanic and he'll drive it off a cliff for me.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I don't have any cliffs around here...
No Cliffs??? Right, next you'll try saying it's flat and hot and don't rain 8 months out of the year.....wait, lemme' guess.....there's no mountains or trees all over the place either right??,

Probably no rivers either and you don't have to look for deer when it's dark......

Sounds like you live on the moon....

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
It's a freeking Chinese copy of the venerable Honda 90 motor. Poweroll cam, big carb, straight pipe, change the alternator to a magneto, you know, all the trick stuff you did to your honda 90 when you was a kid. My '69 SL90 did 80 mph with all the trick parts, right before it blew up in a cloud of white smoke and shards of metal. I think they're cool, would be even cooler with a B&S Vanguard V Twin though...

·
Registered
207 Posts
neato byke. 57mph is plenty fast for a beach community or downtown area, and parking would be a cinch (not that it's difficult with a normal motorscalpel).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The vids were the clincher for me. It actually looks like a good buy at $1600. I'm in an area where I can get away with a bike with a top speed of 57. I wonder if you can get more top speed out of it?
Yeah you can change the sprocket size, upgrade carb, hell you could throw a diferent engine in. Fits a 200cc vertical easy. You could also change cdi, bore it out, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's a freeking Chinese copy of the venerable Honda 90 motor. Poweroll cam, big carb, straight pipe, change the alternator to a magneto, you know, all the trick stuff you did to your honda 90 when you was a kid. My '69 SL90 did 80 mph with all the trick parts, right before it blew up in a cloud of white smoke and shards of metal. I think they're cool, would be even cooler with a B&S Vanguard V Twin though...
Well for the price you really can't beat it. The parts are all good quality parts, compared to other chinese stuff. Great starter bike for the kiddos, or just goofin off at the races or the rallies. Thanks for looking guys.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
"Well for the price you really can't beat it"

Didja ever think of using the 15hp Briggs & Stratton 350cc Vangard V twin? Without the cooling shrouds, it's a pretty neat looking little motor. You could use an in-house built copy of the Cushman 2 speed trans, suicide shift and all (Belt primary). Pretty basic design, sliding gear transmission.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
neato byke. 57mph is plenty fast for a beach community or downtown area, and parking would be a cinch (not that it's difficult with a normal motorscalpel).
Your avatar is really frakkin' disturbing. In a strange, neo-con way..........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.