Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
... a society controlled by unions. No jobs for the young. No hope. It's a wonder they don't riot more often.
And people want a nanny state here too. So when the nanny isn't giving you all you think you 'deserve', then rip the streets up and scream louder until you get it. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I think the hate started right after WWII and their undying gratitude to us for them not having to speak German for the next thousand years. :rolleyes:

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
What do you mean if France and Germany backed us? The LEAST they could have done was honor the oil embargo and stop doing business with Iraq. They had lots of sweetheart 'cheap oil for technology' deals going behind the scenes which were found out shortly after the war started. They didn't want a war to f&ck that up since they were getting oil for pennies. Some 'allies'!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
If you honestly can't perceive a difference in how this nation operates and what our political situation is today versus how it did when Clinton was President, then there's nothing I can say to change your mind. As far as I'm concerned, it's night and day. The last election seems to show a lot of other Americans think so too, including Republicans. And it will take a major, major, f-up for the Dems to lose the 08 election.

People are figuring out these bozos are evil, self serving hypocritical bastards who don't even pretend to obey the law or have principles. They're sick of it, and their voting reflects it.
Yeah, the Clinton bunch weren't self-serving eh? :rolleyes: Clinton couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. His wife will morph into whatever you want her to be......as long as you vote for her. If YOU think there is a 'night and day difference' between one lying bastard or another, there isn't anything I can do to change your mind, but maybe Hunter Thompson can:

Bookpgsara: What do you think about Clinton? Where does he come in in the hieracrchy of bad presidents?

Hunter Thompson: Well, we still have a few years to go. Clinton already stands accused formally of worse things than Nixon would have been impeached for. I think Clinton is every bit as. . . he's not as crude as Nixon. But maybe he is. I mean: Paula Jones? "Come over here, little girl, I've got something for you" !? It's almost embarrassing to talk about Clinton as if he were important.
I'd almost prefer Nixon. I'd say Clinton is every bit as corrupt as Nixon, but a lot smoother.
. . . . Gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson
tells the New York Post that supporting
President Clinton was "one of my greatest
tactical errors in politics."
. . . . "I don't want to go down in history or
have my son read that his father endorsed
Clinton two times," Mr. Thompson said.
. . . . "I had no idea what a treacherous
bastard he really is. I'm shocked he went so
low. You'd think after grappling with Richard
Nixon that you would know where the low road
is, ... but Clinton's treachery is really