Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
First we outsource computer jobs and now jackass stunts!

It's all Bush's fault.

I'd like to see that dude let 40 HOG members ride over him. Hell, one HOG member weighs more than 40 Indians.

Don't forget the motto of All India Airways, "We Treat You Like Cattle."

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Talk about trolling..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep good point thanks

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Now there's a man who clearly has too much time on his hands......I thought the Hajji's were busy stealing our programming jobs and working 20 hour days for a plate of aloo gobi and a plane ticket to Toronto

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hey longride, check out some seriously unbalanced person has hijacked your tag

- cruiz-euro

Re: Winning the war on bullies (Score: 1)

By longride on Thursday, October 26 2006 @ 12:39:39 PDT

You really need to win the war with your own stupidity, let alone anyone else. That would be a good start. Since you are such a hero, standing up to bullies and all, how about posting your name, address, and a picture of yourself, so we can all see what a big man you are. You know who I am and where I live, so let's go. I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to see a real life hero like you. C'mon and stand up to the bully, and post up your info if you ain't too skeered.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
And more: this sick imposter "longride", he´s really deep in his pervert world

- cruiz-euro

By longride on Friday, October 27 2006 @ 11:01:46 PDT

Real people have real addresses and real faces, especially those that talk a real lot(like you). I'm not scared of you, and you told me many times that you have no fear of me, so why the chicken shyt attitude when it comes time to pony up with who you REALLY are? I guess that's where the fear comes in, eh? Maybe you aren't all you say you are, or more to the point, is that you aren't any of what you say you are. My bet is you are full of crap from top to bottom. Anyone on MO want to bet the other side?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.