Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was under the impression that only white males could join the Hells Angels. However, the second to last paragraph identifying other defendants lists a woman, an Asian surname, and two Latino surnames. Is the organization trying to be politically correct? ;-)

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you live in the area or have lived in the area it's "The City".

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Huh, what a Co-inky-dink - I just completed reading a novel titled "Under and Alone", by William Queen (AKA Billy St. James). It's about an ATF agent that went undercover for nearly 3 years in The Mongols - one of the Hell's Angels' most bitter rivals.

He not only became a Full Patch, but the Secretary/Treasurer of his Chapter while inside.

The most interesting accounts in the book aren't with the criminal elements - rather, it's with "The Man" - and a couple of encounters with cops, the only way he "got loose" was revealing himself as an Agent (one encounter the Pi... I mean, Cops - threatened to kill him on the spot!)

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
If you call beatings, raping, snorting meth, and stealing motorcycles "fun".

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Read Thompson's "Hells Angels". He made the mistake of thinking they were his friends and almost got beaten to death. It's like the old story about the turtle that helped the snake across the river. The snake bit him after he got to the other side. The turtle said why, I just helped you and the snake said I am still a snake. This is huge paraphrase, but you have to remember what and who you are dealing with, with the Hells Angel's and their ilk.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
"Why have you killed me? Have I not helped you, befriended you in your time of need?'

"Alas, it is but my Nature, for I am a snake."

Thompson plagarized Aesop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts