Motorcycle Forums banner

From Buell to Duc... a story about changes!

11K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  signit98 
Duc > Buell ZX-6R>Duc .'. ZX-6R> Buell

Thanks for validating my next purchase a 06 ZX-6R Kawasaki 636. I love how the BuellerMuellers get on MO saying how their 1940's vintage engined Buells can spank everything in site. Now we have a first hand account how a Ducati spanked a Buell. Since it is common knowledge Ducati 748s and 9s are inferior to Japanese 600 inline 4s. Common knowledge meaning racing results and every motorcycle comparo known to man. By extrapolation one must conclude that the ZX-6R and it's Japanese brethren are indeed superior to Buells.. Thanks signit98.

By the way I suspect those who think 600s are not the best value in motorcycles have either never ridden one or rode a 600 10 years ago...By the way my 01 ZX-6R has 98 hp

By the way this is a idiotic troll :)

Why is it?

That we have never seen a straight up comparos from print rags or web sites like this?

Firebolt vs Duc 749

Firebolt vs Japanese 600

Is it because the advertising money from Buell and Ducati come with strings. i.e. Don't embarass us with superior technology.

Ok who told you could be a part pooper...anyway. Your are totally right of course..70 hp is about what a little Buell Firebolt has. So shame on me for putting down the Buell... Seems like the SV has a little more right? I always enjoy your real world experience point of view ewok...Keeps us Burger Boy magazine fanatasy riders inline.. What took you so long? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.