Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1974 Honda CB550-4. Second owner. 10,777 miles. Last ridden 1997; has sat in my living room since then. PERFECT CONDITION - MUSEUM QUALITY. Sunburst Orange. Pics tell the story! Sold my other bikes to the Honda Museum in Japan; kept this one. Got married, don't ride it...so it's up for sale. You also get the license plate that reads "74 CB550". Can email pics and movie of it running. $5,000 obo. Located in Placerville, Ca. (Sacramento) Matt [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sit still for sale?

1974 Honda CB550-4. Second owner. 10,777 miles. Last ridden 1997; has sat in my living room since then. PERFECT CONDITION - MUSEUM QUALITY. Sunburst Orange. Pics tell the story! Sold my other bikes to the Honda Museum in Japan; kept this one. Got married, don't ride it...so it's up for sale. You also get the license plate that reads "74 CB550". Can email pics and movie of it running. $5,000 obo. Located in Placerville, Ca. (Sacramento) Matt [email protected][/QUOTE]

This ad is a little old, is the bike still for sale?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.