1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

-----------------------
Hi all,

I bought this new from Rollin' Fast in Lebanon, New Jersey at the end of 2008. I haven't found any time to ride so this bike is practically brand new. There's only 612 miles on the odometer, pictures show 604 miles. Please do note that it is now due in for its first service! Never downed or laid over, pretty much kept it under 6K revs for the break in, may have went over to like 8K or something like that a couple times that, but overall I babied it for the break in. It's been sitting on front and rear stands for most of its life in my garage.

Pretty much standard as you would see any other silver Shiver with a few extras. I have some gold bolts around the gas tank cover, gold tire stem caps, Tuono U-Bolt badge on the handlebar, CRG bar end mirrors, teal oil filler cap, white pin striping around both wheels, RhinoMoto bar end sliders and Motovation sliders. I have all the stock pieces which will go with the sale.

Not looking to part anything out. Title in hand. Cash only. No shipping.

Looking for $7000.

Thanks all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.