Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now all they have to do is generate hydrogen without using electrolysis. Otherwise you end up using more fossil fuel to generate the hydrogen than you would burn by simply riding a Vino125.

You also have to find safe ways to store and transport large amounts of very explosive hyrogen gas.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
..I lost hair through electrolysis...

Maybe name it the "Hindenburg 1000"?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Fuel Cell Bicycle

...hey, stop the presses, that's a ghodamn bicycle...

Does this mean that a fuel cell MOTORCYCLE will have to be as big as a freekin' house to generate the same power as, say an old 350 Honda twin?

Wonder if Al Gore has anything to do with this? Dang anti-petrol crowd.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Cold Fusion is the Answer, Baby!

And I transport "explosive gas" all the time. What seems to be the problem?

;^D

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
That's ridiculous! I write cold fusion all the time, I'm a coder, damnit! There is no way cold fusion coding for dynamic forms will help this situation! You are nothing but a Microsoft shill!

...oh...that other cold fusion.....um, I don't know anything about that. Just wait until I Google it and search on wikipedia. Than I will school you on the subject!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Nicely done.. ... Sorry hotel has Wireless..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I'll be here.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
****sucker! Where you been? I've been besmirching your Good Name all afternoon-long!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
:^)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You guys are so funny and more so after I broke into the bar in my room.. Thanks for carrying on with the posts Browning Bar.. I love how folks are criticizing you for getting stories. I really em a prick god...when I read the stuff I wrote yesterday after a couple of shots. think I'll have another little bottle of something something..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
P.S. my wife doesn't let me drink at home.. It "reacts badly" with my meds.. I think it makes me a nice guy...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

But for those who live in crowded urban areas with speed limits under 50 mph this is not a bad idea as long as they solve the hydrogen generation/transportation/storage issues.

My wife commutes only a few miles on city streets and she'd love something like this. (I'd get to wring it out if I got one for her so cool it.)

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts

Buy one of my motorized bicycles then. 150 mpg & 40 mph. 80 cee cees of pure terror.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Whatever

Saw a Sinclair station selling bio-diesel yesterday in Utah. That's as close as this will come to fruition: 1 gas station in the middle of nowhere. There are 4 E85 stations in Chicagoland, and I'd like to point out that flex fuel engines are a no cose option from GM, so you tell me why they're not selling?

Provo-Steamboat Springs today on US 40? Yeah, it sucked. 1st off: barely any twisties. 2nd: Ticket for 85 in a 65, and I was literally 40 miles from any town. Got nicked cresting a hill...there were 7 cops over the next 12 miles. There is absolutely no reason that road should be a 65 limit....and I thought I was taking it easy at 85. Grumble.

I was fine with getting the ticket -- I was speeding, I suppose I deserve it -- but as the day has gone on it has gnawed at me more and more. I don't think he got me with the gun; were were only 20 feet apart and I wasn't going real fast. I was even sitting up straight and looking around. The more I think about it the more I think it was made up.

Anyways, today was a waste of squaring off the tire. I am very, very disappointed with this road. Turns were all way too shallow to be enjoyed at less that 100-120, and I wasn't about to go that fast out here.

--The Fox

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Provoians

...do you still have to buy booze from a windowless bunker/block house run by unsmiling sinners in Provo, and sign a log book?

Almost as bad as Lava Hot Springs (where the vibrating beds don't vibrate).

Ah, Utah. Land of enchantment...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"You also have to find safe ways to store and transport large amounts of very explosive hyrogen gas."

Tow it behind you in some sort of extra-large balloon? I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

When ya gonna post pics of these? Are they all 1910-looking and shyt? Cuz that'd be cool.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.