Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Isn't "real rodeo cowboys" sort of an oxymoron? I see "real" cowboys sometimes in Utah and Wyoming... actually herding cows. They are often riding ATVs and usually wear ball caps.

...Also look at Held gloves. Make fantastic fitting and very high quality products. I've been wearing the 'Steve' glove with Kangaroo and Pittards leather for over a year. Super comfortable and check the tensile strength of Kangaroo vs. any other leather. When these leathers get soaked they don't stiffen up like normal cowhide either.

Man vs. Weasel at Willow Springs

Ah longweasel it will just be me vs. you, man vs weasel, blue-state vs. red-state , hero vs. bully… Seruzaweasel [/b]and Bud weasel and all of your fellow red-state spirited weasels will be there cheering you on. While the rest of the educated and civilized world will be cheering me on.

Cool News...

Stay tuned for a cool story on Monday, God willing. Also, we do have plans to report from Intermot, but things change, things happen...best laid plans of mice and men...stay tuned and hope for the best!

-Gabe

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Re: Man vs. Weasel at Willow Springs

You really don't get out much, do you?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.