Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn´t this guy one of Nixon´s condemned crooks? So he went on to become a celeb and win choppers on a show? And now he´s offering a lunch with himself as a sweetener?

- cruiz-euro

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Heck, if Jeffries can return to office what's the big deal about some wacked out talk show host?

I'd want to check the bikes real close for hidden bugs, cameras, silenced pistols, C4, etc before I took possession though.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: If You Missed the Bidding on Hitler's Racecar...

...here's another chance to cross paths with a world-class badguy.

Personally, I'm waiting for the auction of Jack Abramoff's bike collection.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Did anyone read his book "Will"?

Messerschmitts & bikes. A natural progression for Mr. G Gordon. My dad and GGL were road dogs when they both did time in Atlanta Club Fed.

Rat on.

·
Registered
158 Posts
"Liddy's vivid memory of the Battle of Britain,"

give me a break. He was NEVER in a war.

He just likes to think of himself as some great american war hero.

Guys that have really seen it don't like to talk about it.

He's made a living as a wannabee.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I saw these bikes on one of the Speed Channel shows. Let's see, what's stronger than "ridiculous"? Risible?

They are flat-out cartoonish, goofy, and embarassing. They make a Teutul design look like a Tamburini. The aesthetic could best be described as "Frank Gehry f***ed Roger Rabbit ." I'm certain Liddy felt less pain holding his hand above that lighter than I felt looking as these goofmobiles.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Liddy wasn't a war hero but to this day he remains unique... a Republican who didn't either

a) rat out his colleagues

or

b) start publicly sobbing and praying to Jesus

when he got in trouble.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Jesus, the Brits were even better than I thought!

"Fashioned as an exact replica of the British Royal Air Force’s World War Two fighter plane of the same name..."

Then again, according to G-Gord's ad, the Germans were saddled with equally crappy equipment.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
They look quite a bit like those Big Wheels done up in fighter mode for some 5 year olds.

Seems appropriate somehow.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.