Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Take lots of pictures of the 2006 GSX-R600's please. I still had my '05 when the show was as close to me as it gets... I need more pictures to help me get through the next 2-3 months of not having a bke. Please?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gabe, I met you several years ago at a local Nor-Cal benefit for the Full Circle Boy's Home. (You hosted the raffle portion of the program.) My wife and I laughed hard and often at your sense of humor and general bizzare demeanor. Glad to see you haven't changed with all the success you have achieved since. Love your work here at MO and at City Bike.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Just got home from the San Jose show and am happy to report the '06 FZ1 will not be my next bike. It feels a bit "scaled down" from the previous model and those tasty flat bars were in a funny position (angle wise) for me.

The Moto Guzzi Griso is gorgeous. $13k may be steep, but it is just great in person.

Let's hear it Gabe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.