Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think that if I had my own motorcycle I would rather live with pain in my mouth than trade it in, unless it was extreme. Get a rock and an ice skate and go all Cast Away on your teeth.

They probably make comfortable dentures nowadays...

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
That's damn near as funny as the ad I saw while looking for a dog. Beagle- $50 or trade for gun.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
That's pretty much what I was going to say - seems like a good trade to me, Dental work bein' what it is these days........

·
Registered
148 Posts
Beagles

I sent the two posts above this to my brother-in-law, who has an obnoxious beagle. Now he's all puckered that he can't post, because he's an 'anonymous squid', and he wants me to stand up for his dog's integrity.

Frankly, I can't see what's not to like about beagles. They have gorgeous fur (which would make a wonderful hat), they countersurf, they bark insanely loud, they pee and ***** on the floor, they snuggle with small children (my three year old daughter says, "Ezra tried to snuggle with me" when the damned dog attempts to mount her) - I mean, hey a beagle's a laugh riot!

How much was that gun?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Don't be.. Buz you are big reason I subscribe... :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.