Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you not watching WSB, I feel sorry for you. With 3 races to go 4 men had a shot at the title. Due to much drama during a warm-up lap and a crash by Nori down a straight, it's pretty much down to 2. If Vermulen (probably spelled wrong, don't wet yer pants) can get some good luck, he still might have a shot. Great racing!!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Is it just me, or does anyone else notice the striking resemblance the Laverda motor has with a Honda 305 powerplant?

Great article. More vintage please!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Dope lid

Alans helmet should be required for any Italian bike, looks really cool.

I need to find an Aria Cathcart rep. for my Triumph, that's assuming my back-orderd front brake pads ever show up so I could actually RIDE it.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: thisaintnoFOOLINaround

I cana read....

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Yet another reminder why the 999, multi-strada, etc. are so offensive. I never did care much for the sport-touring Laverda’s looks but the rest of the Laverdas were lovely to behold. The newbies just don't look any where near as good as the older ones. What a shame they couldn't revive the true spirit of the older lineage.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.