Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to change the subject, but the bit in here about daytona hilights the attitude that the management at Daytona has towards motorcycle events. After going to the bike races there for years, I have observed that they have continually cut back on the availability of the entire facility and obviously on the COST of fielding the event. (no more Gary really bites!) I guess it's just not a big enough $$$ event.

but I ask this....you think NASCAR fans are the standard by which acceptable behavior should be measured? Heck, they even get to camp out in the infield before the race and leave barge loads of trash, old furniture and cars on blocks.

I'll still go to the races at daytona but these under study stunt acts are no longer another reason to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you come from Liverpool (England) you have to put up with being thought to be a robber and a scallywag. If You're a scouser your sense of humour means that bollox for the sake of bollox is not worth worrying about.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.