Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new, in it's own box. Know where your bike's piston is at all times with this marvelous little device. First $50.00 takes it, or trade for pair of fuzzy dice.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Like new, in it's own box. Know where your bike's piston is at all times with this marvelous little device. First $50.00 takes it, or trade for pair of fuzzy dice.
I've got some faded red dice. Missing a few dots. Free cat hair comes attached.

Can I attach the dial to my boiler? I need something that indicates how much money I'm blowing on oil per minute during those warm PA winters...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Butt of course...

I've got some faded red dice. Missing a few dots. Free cat hair comes attached.

Can I attach the dial to my boiler? I need something that indicates how much money I'm blowing on oil per minute during those warm PA winters...
..it can also be rectally inserted in the diver of the fuel oil truck when he comes to visit. Earl truck drivers are usuallt set at 3 degrees BTDC (befofe turd dead center). Make a nifty paperweight too, as well as a snazzy bolo-tie clasp.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Where do you keep coming-up with this weird shyte?

What's it equipped with (mag base, supports, etc.)?

Got any pics?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do you keep coming-up with this weird shyte?

What's it equipped with (mag base, supports, etc.)?

Got any pics?
Comes with an adapter cross-arm for timing DT-RT Enduro Yamahas with the angle plug hole (where you have to remove the head to get the BTDC reading).

Also a nice plastic covered cardboard box with the Yamaha tuning phork insignia on it. I'll take a pic and post it if u r interested...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I was just informed that I'm no-longer interested in this precision device, on the grounds that I don't actually possess the intended motorcycle for which this tool was designed..........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
For fun read this in reverse chronological order. mscuddy if you get someone to bite let me know. I've got some 123 blocks, a sine bar and an angle plate that I made and no longer have a use for. Shipping will suck.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes we have no dial indicators. I sent it off to a fellow MOron who used it for tuning up his 1973 DT3 250Enduro, months ago. I've got a flywheel puller for 1968-1973 Yamaha Enduros if you're interested...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
That's the trouble with old tools, they only fit one or two models but they're so cool you can't get rid of them. I think I still have the crate full of CZ tools that came with my dads '73 250 kicking around somewhere

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.