Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Gerbing's Heated Clothing

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Gerbing's Heated Clothing in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Just got my "Classics" back. Well 2 days before Thanksgiving the left glove failed, so off the Gerbings they went. Got them back last week, they said it would take awhile 'cause they were busy. They picked up the $7.50 to send them back to me and lo and behold it was just a brand new package of gloves, complete with electrial hook up. Not bad.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Probably cheaper for Gerbing than tearing them apart just to replace a wire, or fix a broken crimp, then sew it back-together.

The time was prolly just for the two people they have "evaluating" the returned-gloves to "get to them".

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
They sent him new ones because it will take so long for them to go through three shadow companies back to the manufacturing plant in Saigon.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Hot off of the Telegraph!

Great googley-moogley!

A new article from October '96!

Yikes!

Dukester, is there no way to indicate the articles are archival when "Administrator" posts them?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Saigon? No way man. Phred costs too much. China there's the place to run a business. Says so right on the packaging.

As far as resurecting an old post that's my bad. I did a search for Gerbing and tagged on rather than create a new thread. To me it seemed to match. Is this bad forum etiquette?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
What are you talking about? we got more culture than a Gad Dam* case 'o yogurt !!!

I do anyway, don't know about the rest of you flub-dubs.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.