Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Step 1: Buy a BMW, signing on the line is so much easier than adding heated grips to your bike.

Step 2: plug in your Kanetsu Heated Jacket to the new BMW's accessory port, of course threading the power cable out the hand warmer pocket on your Roadcrafter.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I wear my Lee Parks Deerskins as long as I can, then switch to Triumph goretex Explorer gloves, they work for anything I'm liable to ride in. When it gets too wet or cold out I slip into my Ford Explorer and grab a latte` while I drive around texting everyone.
Arent the Lee Parks gloves the best thing on the planet? I have the unlined version and wont buy anything else for warm weather, been looking at the thermo lined pair for an inbetween glove though. While singing the praises to my buddy at last years IMS he bought the lined version and hasnt looked back. Tried a few of the look a likes but nothing compares so far.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I have a craptastic pair of gauntlets that I somehow continually fail to replace. And since I haven't really invested in any other serious winter riding gear I generally layer up, hug the engine and freeze my ass off.
Get some High pipes for that Tuono, should take care of the frozen azz part. The main plus with my brothers old 996, heated seat (though the only temp control was the ignition switch) and he could reach back and grap a pipe with his glove when he really needed to thaw some digits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts