Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
I wear my Lee Parks Deerskins as long as I can, then switch to Triumph goretex Explorer gloves, they work for anything I'm liable to ride in. When it gets too wet or cold out I slip into my Ford Explorer and grab a latte` while I drive around texting everyone.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Arent the Lee Parks gloves the best thing on the planet? I have the unlined version and wont buy anything else for warm weather, been looking at the thermo lined pair for an inbetween glove though. While singing the praises to my buddy at last years IMS he bought the lined version and hasnt looked back. Tried a few of the look a likes but nothing compares so far.
I love mine, I wear them till it's durn cold! I have a pair of the hi-end lined Elk skin ones but they're not as comfortable as I'd hoped. Mainly because where the fingers join the palm they're stitched straight across instead of angled like your hand.. Also, if it's cold enough for them, it's probably wet too so I wear the Triumph goretex ones instead. Your hand may be different but I'd bear it in mind at least, it's hard to get a comfortable grip for me the way they're cut. Quality wise they're top notch!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts