Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fizzirst Pizzost.

I'd love to go. I've got my new GS1150, and I'm itchin' to ride. Grew up in West Palm Beach, so it would also give me an excuse to go home afterwards for a few days. I understnad they are running a round of the BoxerCup there, as well, and that is supposed to just *sound* cool.

But alas, not for lack of money (well...) there is no place left to stay, as I didn't make my reservation this time last year. But I drink (and buy) good beer; sleep light sans snoring, and am clean, for anyone who wants to split the expense...especially if you can introduce me to any really hot, but reserved, devoutly Catholic girls there.

Excluding the chance of finding the love of my life there, I'll be going for the races and the demo rides, if I go at all.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Re: Fizzirst Pizzost.

I could probably hook you up with some hot local Latinas, but the ones I know are NOT reserved, and while at least nominally Catholic, I suspect that they may not be all that devout!

I probably COULD find some reserved, devoutly Catholic girls in the area, but it is hard to tell how hot they are -- those habits don't really show a girl's figure in the most flattering possible manner.

Cheers

Bob

*Singles and Twins Forever!*

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd love to be going to Daytona but its a long way from New Zealand, unless anyone has some free tickets.

In the meantime I just had a chuckle at the MotoGP site where they tell us in Japan they now have the Daijiro Cup for pocketbikes. Check it out at http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.html

How would those things buzz round Daytona? Get lost on the banking I guess.

I am sue those of you that go to Daytona will have a great time and I look forward to the pics.

Cheers

Merv.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Latin Women

I dated a LAtin girl for about three weeks once. Tore me apart.

The daughter of rich Panamanians, she was in Palm Beach for culinary school, of all things.

Cooked for me incessantly. Wanted to be my "sugar-mama." Called me "papi."

But she tore me apart. I don't think she slept...ever. Never worked so hard in my entire life. watch soap operas on spanish tv, sometime: that's not a caricature. Very hot-blooded, and with the screaming and the throwing things, and the alcohol, I was way out of my league. Maybe I should get me one of them Russian mail-order brides? Whadda ya think?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Re: Latin Women

I married one of those Latin girls -- 23 years last Saturday! That is how I know those girls I was gonna set you up with! Cousins, 2nd cousins, etc -- seems like half of south Florida are somehow related (that is why we live in California).

The Russian girls I have met seem about as fiery as the Latinas, so I don't know what to tell you. Maybe a nice Afgani girl?

Cheers

Bob

*Singles and Twins Forever!*

·
Registered
27 Posts

Go Filipino ! They are Mostly Cathiloc and they make the best wives. A bonus is they were probably brougt home from the hospital on the back of motorcycle.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Go Filipino ! They are Mostly Cathiloc and they make the best wives. A bonus is they were probably brougt home from the hospital on the back of motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I'm going.

I'll be riding the GNCC on Tuesday, the 'Gator on Thursday, and the Georgia GNCC on Sunday.

Roadracing? What's that?

Can't miss the auction, either.

Pete

·
Registered
771 Posts
Hotels and Photos

Don't let the lack of hotel rooms fool you. If you are wait till friday or saturday there are hotel rooms available. Its amazing how the trailers start to disapear (credit cards fill up fast at boot hill). Just start calling on thursday or friday and usually you can find a room. As for photos, I will steal the company digital camera and see if I remember how to take pictures.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Take route 415 about 10 miles south from Daytona. There you'll find a place called the "Cabbage Patch". The atmosphere is probably a little different now, but 12 years ago (when Harley's were ridden to bike week instead of trailered in behind $45k pick-up trucks) I had to "ride the gauntlet" on my way to and from work during bike week. They didn't act too kindly towards Kawi's.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Afgani?

I like Afganis, Bob. The long, silky, hair. the composure. The poise. The sleek, fine features. They way they seem to glide around the ring on their leashes. They way they never snap or bark when getting treats. And, hey, man, I might be called lonely, but really...

And congratulations on your anniversary! Most couples don't make it so long anymore, and hearing things like that gives me hope! In truth, I'm not all that devout, myself. Perhaps 'sheltered' is a better word.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.