Motorcycle Forums banner

Going to Daytona?

9K views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  mscuddy 
I tend to agree with you however 20 years ago we were young and 15 years ago we were kinda young.

Now we're just old!

I'm not much for stand around and get drunk events. I went to Laughling once about 8 yeras ago and that was enough for me.

just buy a general admission ticket. there are so many great views at laguna seca you'll want to walk around to take advantage of all of them.

If you're planning to camp, stay at the track. There is a special area for tent camping and it's first come, first served. There are portable showers at the track. The reserved camping is already sold out.

Bring sunscreen and a hat and warm stuff too. It might be really hot or socked in with fog or windy. The weather is very unpredicatable there.

And since it looks like you ride a Ducati. They will have a special area for Ducati riders including helmet and jacket storage, free water and a special Ducati only grandstand. Just show your key and your in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.