Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
I moved your post from the Honda forum to the vendors forum where it properly belongs. Do not spam the site please.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
I thought.......

......he was gonna tell us how he saved a bundle on his Car Insurance......

· Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
"Thank you for calling Hondaeast Great Place to Buy From. My name is Jon, how can I help you?"
"Hi Jon, I saw your ad in MO and I thought " Gee, here's a heck of a deal Brownie....instead of paying a few hundred below MSRP and supporting a local Honda dealership, I can buy from you and save a few hundred below MSRP plus pay shipping and any licencing fees and support your dealership"

· Registered
3,639 Posts
Although I'm one to support the local dealership, I drove a "fur piece" to Chattanooga to buy my Sprint ST from PVT.

I saved a bunch of money, even considering the fuel and hotel bills, and they gave me a 15% discount on accessories.

I bought the gel seat (which I'm not crazy about, but it's a lot better than the stocker) and the Service Manual.

And, they had the color I wanted.

And who keeps switching my post "editability" on and off, dagnabbit!?

· Registered
3,639 Posts
Well, since I can't ride, it's Friday; the weather is freakin' GORGEOUS outside and I'm stuck inside, I guess the abuse fits right in...

Criminy! I sound like Eeyore!

· Registered
3,639 Posts
Oh, bother....

So, when does the syphilis clear up so you can get back on the horse...or was it the Clap? :)
Why I oughtta...

Actually, I see the Orthopod on Monday. I'm hoping he gives me the green light to Hiyo on Ol' Silver! He originally said 90 days, which is a month out...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.