Motorcycle Forums banner

Great News

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  fumanchu 
#1 ·
Found a new dealer called hondaeast great place to buy from. No freight No Prep No games.

Great prices just ask for Jon Mowery 419-891-1230 EXT36:)

#3 ·
I thought.......

......he was gonna tell us how he saved a bundle on his Car Insurance......

#7 ·
"Hi Jon, I saw your ad in MO and I thought " Gee, here's a heck of a deal Brownie....instead of paying a few hundred below MSRP and supporting a local Honda dealership, I can buy from you and save a few hundred below MSRP plus pay shipping and any licencing fees and support your dealership"

#8 ·
Although I'm one to support the local dealership, I drove a "fur piece" to Chattanooga to buy my Sprint ST from PVT.

I saved a bunch of money, even considering the fuel and hotel bills, and they gave me a 15% discount on accessories.

I bought the gel seat (which I'm not crazy about, but it's a lot better than the stocker) and the Service Manual.

And, they had the color I wanted.

And who keeps switching my post "editability" on and off, dagnabbit!?

#13 ·
Why I oughtta...

Actually, I see the Orthopod on Monday. I'm hoping he gives me the green light to Hiyo on Ol' Silver! He originally said 90 days, which is a month out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.