Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Greetings, Richard.

I was lookin' at your sig there - You're ah.... not one O' them "Tellymarketers" is you?

'Cuz I just angrily hung-up on one that interrupted my dinner for the Seven-Hundred and Sixty-Third time:

It made me so crazy that I swore for half-an-hour then ripped the phone out of the wall, shot my wife, kids, dog, Six neighbors, the investigating Sheriff's-Deputy, burned-down my house then hung-myself with a Guitar String................

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greetings, Richard.

I was lookin' at your sig there - You're ah.... not one O' them "Tellymarketers" is you?

'Cuz I just angrily hung-up on one that interrupted my dinner for the Seven-Hundred and Sixty-Third time:

It made me so crazy that I swore for half-an-hour then ripped the phone out of the wall, shot my wife, kids, dog, Six neighbors, the investigating Sheriff's-Deputy, burned-down my house then hung-myself with a Guitar String................
The_AirHawk

Nice meeting you.

To answer your question, I am a teacher of cold callers. The difference, I didn't call you tonight.Most campaigns are for existing customers for clients that need a quality follow up call.

Regardless, you do not deserve to be disturbed or to put the dog in any danger. At least, spare the dog.

Richard

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Greetings, Richard.

Next time, ask them to take you off their list immdediately. The call will be over and you won't get any more.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Next time, ask them to take you off their list immdediately. The call will be over and you won't get any more.
I would, but no longer worry about it anyway 'cuz I'm Dea.... whoops!

Sorry, that's not P.C. - I mean, "I am Life Challenged".

That should keep me out of dutch with sachi........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I was afraid you were going to say you were deaf. But you recovered!
Woman - let me Rest in Peace...... :cool:

(and I am mostly deaf in my left ear - had a revolver discharged next to my head when I was 11 close-enough to burn my face)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I lost most of my hearing in my left ear in a Fireroom accident when I was in the USN.

Sachi, did you see Christine is going to tear down the Viaduct in 2012? That should be a sight to see

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Oh yeah?

I went deaf pounding down oxycodon with Rush Limbaugh out on Palm Beach. That dude can PAR-TAY!!!!
Well I'm deaf and blind too! How can a deaf and blind person ride a motorcycle? Easy. You know how people who are deaf compensate and get heightened vision? And people who are blind get heightened hearing? Well I get both and therefore since I am blind and deaf I compensate and I can see and hear perfectly!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Trespassers will be VIOLATED

Survivors will be SHOT

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.