Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Hmmm. What happened to the "Best Custom Trailer", "Best Fake Tattoo" and "Lowest Odometer Reading/Model Year" events?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Hey, Buz. You're a businessman. What are my chances to make a killing if I put in a booth at the events selling EasyLeakers(TM) and fringed armchaps?

I could add a line of pre-roughened leather luggage for the rubbies who are tired of being snickered at.

That gives me another idea. How about offering EZ Spray-on dirt and road grime (guaranteed to easily wash off completely) so the rubs can de-trailer in Jacksonville, spray it on and ride into Daytona?

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
You'll need to put a few fake bugs in the spray and maybe have a stick-on knot for the forehead so the RUB can tell the story of the big bumblebee that wacked him right in the face.

Actually, that does hurt like hell.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I know. It also hurts like hell when you are riding through Redlands at 70 in a 3/4 helmet, grimacing, and a bee hits you right in the front teeth.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I was riding one time down Highway 15 next to a buddy of mine and some dumb broad starting throwing french fries out the passenger window and a few of them wacked us in the face!

You don't know pain until you've felt a 70 mph french fry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.