Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cares?

Haw Haw! =D

--Foxy

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: H-D Museum Places Lame Beam On 80 ft Museum Tower.

They have a WEBCAM! I can watch them BUILD A MUSEUM!

OMG!!!!1!111!!!!!one!1won!eleventyhundred!!1!

This is so lame, it make my high school sex life look like a fetish ball in Copenhagen. Who in God's name wants to waste, I said WASTE, bandwidth to watch Harley-Davidson build a museum, to say nothing of the time wasted - time that could be better spent. Like at a fetish ball in Copenhagen.

Criminy.

--The Fox

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I, for one, am glad that an American company has managed to last nearly 100 years and is flush enough to build a museum of it's products. It even employs all those lazy, constantly complaining union guys like sarnali and can still make a good profit.

The best part of it is that HD can just put bikes in there right off the assembly line and they'll fit right in with the old flatheads, etc. You won't even be able to tell the difference!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
jealosy is such an ugly emotion, and yes Dr. Seruzawa, I'll take fries with that.......

·
Registered
640 Posts
I for one. Just because you apparently ride something other than a HD, can't you imagine that there are folks aplenty that can't wait to make the trip to Milwaukee to see the Museum when it opens.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I heard there was a problem getting the beam in place because of the additional weight once they had chromed it. Also, the fringe was nearly floor level and obstructed most people's view of the a$$less chap display.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HD = OK; Webcam = t3h l4m3z

I'm not hating on HD, I'm just hating on the webcam. Webcams are lame. Harleys are fine...I'm just buying into one yet.

--The Fox

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.