Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The Night Rod has a standard peg position and highway pegs. I rode the original with the forward controls, and although it was a bit awkward at first, I didn't find it that uncomfortable.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I rode an original Vrod and a Street rod and thought the Street Rod was the cats pajama's, I just didn't want to spend $17k so I got my Superglide for $11..

I think once they get that engine in a bagger they'll sell like doughnuts at the Policemans Ball.
I'm tellin ya that if they made a BaggerRod, I'd be all over it. I can't figure why they haven't done it yet. Maybe they know something we don't. :cool:

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I was reading the article, and the kit is pretty much a bolt-on deal. You must change the pipes to accomdate the bags, and a change to a smaller diameter front wheel is stongly recommended. I didn't see anything about a fork/front end changeout.

It's a wonder with all the bytchin and moanin about the heat on the recent Ultras HD hasn't pursued a water cooled touring bike yet. Then again, look how long it took them to come up the VRod at all...
The conversion is OK, but I would like an integrated touring package that is a full-blown 2 up tourer. Harley can do it, but I'm not sure they will take the leap. If they made a Rod-Glide I'm telling ya I would buy it tomorrow.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Having weathered (pun intended) three major natural disasters, I can tell you the cleanup is by far the worst part. It took over two years before South Dade county started to look normal again after Andrew. There are still blue tarps from '04 and '05 on a lot of houses up and down FL.

Not to worry though, Dubya has promised they aren't going to f'up your recovery nearly as bad as they did after Katrina.
Looks like they already fuggered the fire part. Think they can blame Bush somehow?? LOL

Comcast.net News - National - As Calif. Fires Burned, Copters Grounded

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.