Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
The Motor Company keeps showing real innovation. This bike has not only revolutionary rubber engine mounts but also flat paint.

Now when they lay off people I hope they keep the engineers. At least the other one.

- cruiz-euro

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Life ain't fair. I mean, look at the Cadillac. Once they had the brand worth more than all the Japanese brands put together. They got complacent and thought if it aint broke why fix it. Good brand, good concept, even if the average age of the buyer was rising all the time.

Look at them now. They've fallen so far back technically that its almost farcical. Can they survive? I hope so.

So what's this got to do with this flat black 2009 worster you ask. Think about it.

- cruiz-euro

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
HD is the biggest and baddest

"Think about it."

I did. Harley once owned the motorcycle industry in the US. Then they got bought out because of sagging sales. Then they almost went under altogether. Now they own the majority share of the US MC industry again, and sell more bikes than the Japanese and Euro brands put together sans Honda.

Think about it.
Yep you got the point as usual. Honda makes only 12 million motorcycles annually, meanwhile HD sells a whopping 0.3 million.

Anyways what I am trying to say is that a medium sized tampoon manufacturer puts more engineering effort than the Motor Company. A mom-and-pop outfit KTM produces bikes with 16 different engines, 2 and 4 strokes.

Whatever HD comes up with I still have 64 rwhp in mine so I have no vested interest in whatever they do. However its sad they are not producing the baddest cruisers anymore. With your stars-and-stripes glasses on they must still look swell. But where you see the land of the free and the brave, the rest of the world sees a country that runs a torture center in Cuba. Even worse, the VTX, Big Kawi, Rocket III etc etc have ridden by.

- cruiz-euro

- cruiz-euro

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Getting laid

P.S. You still ain't got laid!
When posting a shirtless picture I knew there are people very keen on other people's sexual lives. Closet doors creaking open all around. I must disappoint you longride. I am married.

Anyways, when I bought my HD least of my problems was getting laid. Quite the contrary. Family guy in Rio de Janeiro, huh. Don't recommend it to anyone. Ok so I recommend it.

- cruiz-euro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts