Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
So is there a way to get those Storz to fit on a pre-04 or actually.... does anyone make a set of high pipes (I'm thinking XR750, XR1000 replicas) hm... I'm at work and the owners on Vacation... now I know what I'm doing today....

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Not sure if a company makes them, but it wouldn't be hard to find a guy to weld up a set. If the guy is good, just show him a picture and he could make it. I think Biltwell has a do-it-yourself exhaust kit that would get you the basic tubing. Pick out a set of mufflers to weld on, spray the whole thing flat black, and you are good to go.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Gonna do a little whale watching this afternoon.

It's a lovely 77 degree Santa Ana day. We've got grays, minkes and finbacks flopping around just a couple miles off the coast.
I've got a friend on a submarine. What's your boat's ID# ?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I would get an ironhead, but I owned one once! Seriously, the ironheads are cool, and I haven't decided 100% what I am getting. I just keep my eyes open and when I see the right bike for the right price, I am there.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
........but has been Lost since - it's suspected they're stuck on some Mysterious Desert Island, busy pushing a button every 108 minutes..........

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.