Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Excellent point maladg
Nope this is clear victory for us folks who said this is what Buell needed. This puts Buell into the big leagues.
You've got the sales figures already?

No more nonsense about Harley tradition etc.
Buells were advertised on the basis of "Harley tradition"? When?

This will outsell all other Buells put together.
Noted.

Me, I'm still jonesing for an XB12R and pretty pissed about the crappy 2008 color choices. Anybody wanna give me a bushelful of money to buy an '07?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I'm pretty impressed by their security. I didn't see a whiff of this anywhere. Families must have been threatened.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Could somebody explain to me how it is that this piece of fresh, important news, posted today, could wind up the fifteenth-from-the-top thread in the "Buell News" sub-forum after fourteen older threads, under the "Old News" (!!!) sub-forum under the "Motorcycle News" sub-forum under "Motorcycle.Com General Discussion"?

Then could someone explain to me why the forum designer has not been slowly and painfully executed?

This forum design sucks so hard that it bends light.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Apparently the threads get listed in order of the latest post rather than in the date order of the original thread.
Except that the last post of the top thread was in January of '05. In fact, none of the threads above this one have earlier dates than today. The date order seems utterly random. Check it out.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I know, I rarely visit now, it's too bad.
It is. You're one of the best MOridians. Even if you are a dirty hippie commie.

Speaking of which, liquid cooling is a Communist plot to steal our precious bodily fluids for engine cooling. Airheads unite! Purity of Essence!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.