Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
If I may add a few to your list:

External combustion, rubbers, headlights, various injections, suspensories, alum, artificial blood, hilos, money markets, corner hookers, stain resistant underwear, zoot suits, electric chairs, K-Y Gel, seed spitting, Friars clubs.

More to follow after the anesthesia wears off.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Oh, I'm REALLY Thankful for 'lectric vests!

I'd be even MORE thankful if the Dealer would get my Handguards in............... It was Four-Asterisk'n 25deg F Monday mornin' when I rode to work!

It was better this mornin', but I sure would like to have them installed by the time the next Killing Frost comes.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Several morning shows yesterday had stories on how not to over-eat on Thanksgiving, including gems like "fill your plate only once."

Here’s my over-eating tip for Thanksgiving:

F***ing over-eat, for Christ’s sake! Eat half a goddamn turkey and two goddamn pumpkin pies by yourself, and if you want to wash it down with a full gravy boat, knock yourself the f*** out, because it’s motherf***ing THANKSGIVING, goddammit! Give thanks to your f***ing maker that you live in a time and place where a$$holes worry about HAVING TOO MUCH F***ING FOOD!

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Looking forward to winter and the "keep skin covered to avoid frostbite" and "take it easy if you're shoveling and elderly" stories.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
The winter news here is hysterical because if it sprinkles outside, the opening story is a reporter doing a live shot standing in the sprinkles and STORM WATCH! across the screen.

Yes, rain leads the news in San Diego.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Depends on what's chromed....... (mebbe Gabe likes '50s Amerikan Automobiles).

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Maybe The Fed knows something the Republik of Kalifornikation doesn't? (on this, it's not likely)

Why, isn't lanesharing s'posed to be Dangerous? How would all you bikers and squidkids feel if the cars and semis were in the minority, and they zoomed-up around and through YOU?

I'm thankful THAT isn't so!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
[*]Ninja back from the shop, $500 deductible

[*]Pinlock antifog face shield from MotorcycleUSA superstore $36.99 [*]Being able to post GMP predictions and argue with W's Weasels* from the GPTB, priceless

Thanks MO. Happy Thanksgiving MOrons.

*longride, Buzglyd, and seruzawa .

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hey what do you have against longride. Can't you leave that poor boy alone? Just because that wretched soul wants desperately to get your address to kneecap you, you have this need of making fun of him. Tsk, tsk. As Jesus said, psychos we will always have but we must understand them because otherwise they will pop us.

- cruiz-euro

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.