Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Pics of my new bike here are some of the add ons. Starting with the motor,I had the 103 big bore stageII kit installed.with SE race tuner,Heavy breather air intake,vance&hines big radius slash cut turn down pipes,I then move the license plate to the left side.It looked like **** on the back fender.Then added from the cw model the luggage rack and passager seat and back rest,if your married your going to need this.added 16" ape hangers with smoked billet turn signals,all braided cabels,all flamed grips and pegs,brake,shift,ect.smoked sport windsheild. well thats about it for now I like it.
But could some one tell me what a stock 96"is putting out for HP,mine now is at like 84 hp and 103 tourqe I would think it should be more but this is what showed up on the dyno. Dont get me wrong it runs great but I want as much as I can get.
Nice bike, but if its hp your looking for, you may have to pay an arm and a leg to get it. Stock Harleys arent typically known for hp but stock should be around 60-65hp at the tire. Although the more you want the more you pay,with Harley.

Love when I see the husband buy a Japanese cruiser for the wife, at a smaller displacment, that ends up smoking his bigger displacment Harley. Although tourque numbers are nothing to laugh at they are not everything. So many people talk tourque, its how you let it grab the ground that really counts.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
i would like know how you fix your side licence plate i can't find any braquet and can you take a picture then i can see.
Why not just fabricate something on your own, Home depot has a hardware section with alot of metal and aluminum stock. Spent $8.00 for my licences plate braket and still have some left over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.