Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
This is a great way to way to get more female riders interested in HD-Buell products.. Too little Too late. Of course I am sure some woman will like the sound of a big twin..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I knew it: Harleys are indeed, "Chick Bikes".

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I could, but it's snowing at the moment. Stupid Minnesota weather. I was caught in a bad storm in '01 around April 20th. I was three hours from home and it was snowing; there was 6" on the ground when I got back. Heh, stuck on a '94 Magna with no windshield sucks in weather like that.

I've been toying with getting an 883R or something and getting 1200 jugs.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Harley needs to develop a bike with a step through frame. Those long skirts can be a bother. I never thought of attending a Harley event to get in touch with my feminine side. The world is going to hell. We need someone to run for president under the banner of the American Balls Party. Maybe Hillary is just the guy.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
ksquid = 1 post spawned by banality.

The_AirHawk = 6 posts spawned by an Intelligently thought-out Troll.............

;^D

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Too little Too late."

Buy Harley stock, people.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
uh dude the last 2 of your 6 had nothing to do with what you posted..

I can get 100 posts in day anytime I feel like it...or if Gabe, Fonz or Pete ask me too

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.