Motorcycle Forums banner

Harley-Davidson to Enter Meat-Snack Business.

9K views 48 replies 28 participants last post by  The_AirHawk 
#1 ·
Re: Harley Davidson to Enter Meat-Snack Business.

Yes, thats Harley Meat in my pocket and I am glad to see you.

#2 ·

Yep this is the beginning of the end. :)

Fast Forward to the year 2020

"Daddy why is there a motorcycle picture on my Harley-Davidson jerky"... Father answers, "Harley-Davidson used to make motocycles, but they refused to modernize and all of their customers died off" ....

#13 ·

Perhaps, but at the current rate, my "dispos-a-bike" will have somewhere close to 300,000 miles on it when I ride it there..............

#14 ·

Mad Cow scare still keeps American beef at home.

#16 ·
Bugs have always provided a little nutritious snack for me while riding. There's no wrapper to dispose of and certainly no artificial preservatives. They come in a wide variety of flavors, most are kind of crunchy, and some have quite a sting to them.

H-D must be marketing to all those back-marker pack riders who feel that they're not getting their fair share of the harvest and need a supplement.

Or maybe loud pipes scare insects.

#23 ·
Hey they all diversify

I don't know why everyone is getting thier panties in a wad, many companies have diverse product ranges. Last time I checked Yamaha made drums, Honda makes snow blowers, Kawasaki makes robots and now Harley makes beef sticks.

I seriously need to rethink my ownership of HD products....................meat sticks....sheesh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.