Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Harley Gear Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Harley Gear Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Really enjoyed the review. Wish more Harley clothing was field tested and an honest opinion given of the products. Would help us Harley lovers choose which items are best for us.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Nice bike, I like the flames. Crank that leettle beeetch up to around 7.5k and let us know how you like Yoshi can LOL

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Nice score!

Yeah, she's kickin' my ass and makin' me like it! On another note, I just snagged a used Bandito for a killer price that I am picking up on Saturday. At least she lets me keep my toys!! :-D
What it cost? How many miles? Does it have a jet kit? It'll probably need one with the Yoshi.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
What it cost? How many miles? Does it have a jet kit? It'll probably need one with the Yoshi.
17K on it. Corbin seat, case guards, JE 11:1 pistons 5K ago, Ivan's jet kit, Yosh Slip On. His Dyno charts show 119 HP, 85ft lbs of torque. I am told it is in pristine condition. It was $3200. Not a bad deal. I have to go just north of Milwaukee to pick it up. Can't wait to blast it.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
17K on it. Corbin seat, case guards, JE 11:1 pistons 5K ago, Ivan's jet kit, Yosh Slip On. His Dyno charts show 119 HP, 85ft lbs of torque. I am told it is in pristine condition. It was $3200. Not a bad deal. I have to go just north of Milwaukee to pick it up. Can't wait to blast it.
Chickened out on the 2 smoke Kawi eh?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.