Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Dildell can KMA. F*** Dildell for screwing the Buell employees. This sweetheart article makes no mention of the fact that Bombardier offered to buy Buell. I bought a new HD back in 1985. I'll never make that mistake again.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
The Clunk is on purpose because that's what their demographic wants. Do you really believe they couldn't figure out how to align a set of gears? Try popping your Honda into first when it's cold.

I agree it's stupid to engineer in "flaws" but that's what the nostalgia crowd wants and they pay good money to get it, the Japanese have done the same thing in their copy cat bikes. Go take a 2013 model Harley for a test drive then tell us what a piece of sh*t it is. Conversely if your basing your opinion on a Shovelhead or Evo, then take an similar model year Japanese bike for a spin and see how "modern" it feels.
Not only is he an aging cafe' racer but apparently an angry Harley guy too. Maybe HOG membership is just around the corner.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Eh. Stop yer whinin'. Try the 1967 Ductai 250 with a tranny that was literally impossible to get into neutral with the bike stopped at idle and a couple of false neutrals too boot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.