·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this will work for Boeing!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Sh*t, Boeing is just about printing money now. There's a full two year book on the 787 and they haven't even finnished one yet. Airbus stepped on their ****s big time with the A380 while the 777-200LR is dominating long range service flying 11665 miles in 22 hours non-stop from Hong Kong to London

The bad old days are gone, Airbus may as well throw in the towel now.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
you go girl er ksteamer.. kcoder must be holed up in is Redmond apartment ordering Pizza for food while he writes inferior C# code.. Come back from the dark side kcoder come back to Java...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
No, they're just laying-off people and giving buyout-packages to "trim the fat". Some packages are $140k or more.

It's expensive to go broke, I tell ya'!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention, Harleys suck, oil leaky unreliable rattle traps that only fools and posers ride, now they're stepping on their biggest supporters and customers, Blue Collar rank and file workers who make up the bulk of their customers will see this for what it is....Yet another American Capitolist Bastion of Oppression, bent on foisting shoddy goods on the honest and hard working proletariot who's only crime is wanting to support the America they love, despite W's and his evil henchmans total sh*t-bombing of everything America stands for.

Standing in line for hours just to sit on a demo model, dreaming of the day when they can dress like pirates and proudly wear the Black T-Shirt of Coolness (Motorclothes cat. # 34339-001, specify size when ordering) as the thunder along Americas Highways, straight and true...like the downtrodden and oppressed Union men and women who build them, just like a damn Budwieser commercial or something...........

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You will like the new 787 cup holders

(preemptive "W" strike)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Did you get to the part where kpaul, the GMP was right again.

"So what are you upset about?

Let me tell you. What has me burned about the strike is that it threw a monkey wrench into my analysis of the firm's inventory trends. If you've read last week's ...."

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the interplay of kpaulII and ksquid is a serious multiple personality disorder?

It must be tough keeping a real identity at a motorcycle magazine and two false internet identities straight.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Ran out of meds today.. Switched to a mail away pharmacy.. FedEx hasn't arrived yet. I'm waiting by the door..

·
Registered
207 Posts
conspiracy theory

no offense to kpaul if you are indeed a sentient being, but the more i think of it, your writing tone turned distinctly more aggressive ever since right before gabe left. this poignant shift in style which shortly preceded mr. ets-hokin's departure a few weeks back, makes me suspect that you are in fact a character being ghost written by MO staffers.

is this because gabe was in fact writing as kpaul (a fictional character who was designed to antagonize the [possibly middle aged] white male republican readership and allow the editors, mainly california liberals, to jab without accountability the more conservative views of many MO members - while simultaneously spurring activity in the forums) up until shortly before his departure to cycleworld.com; he then turned the kpaul persona over to pete, who is the distinctly briefer-sounding steinbeck to gabe's more satirical aldous huxley/mark twain? before the theoretical "pete era" of kpaul, k was somewhat less apt to lash out. was this the ets-hokin diplomacy restraining him from an all out kbattle royale?

i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Like a Rock.........

(snif) Look! A Tear!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: conspiracy theory

I believe they just pass the persona from staffer/ex-staffers to staffer, like a Fresh Fish bein' sold for 3 cigarettes.

Today it's Pete, tomorrow johnnyb, next week Sean will stick a hand up the sock, in a few months Gabe might even "come back" and flap socko's face-hole awhile.

Now that it's been "found out", I expect socko to become even more virulent with its vitriol and cheesey, sardonic rhetoric.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

When Kook first appeared he was his most psychotic. That was when JB was editor, so that makes sense. He became slightly more analytical when Gabe took over. Makes sense again. Now he's changed personalities yet again.

I wonder how Sean felt a few years back when he banned himself.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts

The entity that is Kpaul laid a big egg by saying that he was sure he made more money than me by the looks of my house, and stated how old I was, even though I never stated my age online. There were only two people that had any connection to MO that had seen my house, or knew how old I was, so the cat was out of the bag back then. He's a persona of someone connected with MO. Bank on it. Just a joke that is only worth referring to, and never respond to it directly.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're using java for embedded systems? That makes zero sense. You know nothing about what you're talking about.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That was good.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Embedded Software for Dummies.

I didn't say I was. we use C++. and Ada. But haven't you heard of Java SE for Embedded.. Java can be used for embedded systems In fact Java with its superior exception handling and threading system is in some ways better than some of the older languages. Embedded Systems just means your CPU is program to do only a specific real-time job, like Flight Control, automated tellers.. etc. If the processor is fast enough and the application doesn't require nanosecond response you could have an embedded system using very slow interpreters for Java and Basic.. But buddy maybe you should go back to school cause their are Java Compilers and Basic Compilers... Now see the difference? There is a big difference between a hack/coder and a software engineer.. You just proved it..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kconspiracy to kbashing you guys are off topic.

Your on to me. not.. see embedded software for dummies thread below.. you are so funny kbully.. this is turning into another kconspiracy/kbashing thread.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.