Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GPTB entrance exam

Yeah 100% on that one was easy.
That's because Harley knowledge is part of the GPTB entrance exam along with:
1. Easy Rider trivia
2. Fringe fashion
3. Chrome cleaning
4. Sturgis survival tips.
5. Riding while intoxicated driving test.
6. Michelle Smith stalking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
70% .. and really .. all that knuckle head,, shovelhead, flat head stuff.. .. and I dont' know when it was founded.. etd.. anyway.. the only one I did know was the sportster has an X on it.. the rest were guesses :) ... shows how effective the test really is.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
i got 40%

..'cause i'm wasted on dilaudid, stoli & cranbery juice, and it's not even noon...

..time for my nap,

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
"Damn, 9 out of 10. I missed the rubber mounted sportster in '04."

You were one miss away from being drummed out of the GPTB. I was just getting ready to block out your tattoo and have the guys find you to deliver a good chain whipping before we tossed you out.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
looks like Ms. Cruddy is down for the count, let's go see what he's got in the fridge....

·
Registered
730 Posts
I only got 100% on that one. Now can anyone tell me what the correct crankshaft freeplay is on a 46 Knucklehead?
Do you have a 46 knuckle? A 46 FL (red) is my dream bike.If i can ever stop fooling with 500 buck dirt bikes which suck up all my meager discretionary funds i may actually be able to almost afford one(very rough shape).

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Do you have a 46 knuckle? A 46 FL (red) is my dream bike.If i can ever stop fooling with 500 buck dirt bikes which suck up all my meager discretionary funds i may actually be able to almost afford one(very rough shape).
I just purchased a 46 Knuck a few weeks ago. It's about 80% stock and it runs pretty good. I got a killer deal on it and couldn't pass it up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.