Motorcycle Forums banner

What was your score on the Harley Quiz

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
I just purchased a 46 Knuck a few weeks ago. It's about 80% stock and it runs pretty good. I got a killer deal on it and couldn't pass it up.
YOU LUCKY F...er!!!!!! Is it an FL? Are you gonna restore it or make a period bobber? or just do a "rustoration"? is it possible to post pics...maybe MO would let you post an article. DAMN! Im green with envy.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Souds like somethin' Mr. Natural would say...

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I'll post some thumbnails when I get home. I am probably going to put it back to almost stock, I think. It will be a bit of work as the frame was raked and the springer extended. New necks are available and getting a stock springer shouldn't be a big deal. Still has the stock brakes, wheels, frame, fenders, etc. It was converted to foot shift and motor was stroked to 80" with stroker plates. It is currently an ugly brown color, but it's a Knuck, and that makes it pretty effin cool no matter what color it is.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'll post some thumbnails when I get home. I am probably going to put it back to almost stock, I think. It will be a bit of work as the frame was raked and the springer extended. New necks are available and getting a stock springer shouldn't be a big deal. Still has the stock brakes, wheels, frame, fenders, etc. It was converted to foot shift and motor was stroked to 80" with stroker plates. It is currently an ugly brown color, but it's a Knuck, and that makes it pretty effin cool no matter what color it is.
Try the Davenport swapmeet labor day weekend for Springer,hand shifter parts,etc. its about the best antique swapmeet there is. Unfortunately,I cant make it but my Buddies will be racing their Sprints at the Dirt track friday night if you get out there. I think Ive retired from flat track but as long as I got the bike Ill probably be back!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
70%- missed motor order and brain farted on the other two that I actually knew.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.