Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
what Harley needs to do is set more stringent price controls on thier dealers in regards to MSRP vs turn- you- upside- down-and shake prices, I like Harleys, jingoistic "THE MOTOR COMPANY" crap aside, I'm just to aware to pay a few grand over invoice for what are inferior machines by any objective criteria, and thank you, but I have a lifestyle already, I just like the bikes.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I didn't say HD's were crap, I said the whole " THE MOTOR COMPANY" crap, meaning the Spirit in the wind, one true motorcycle, harleys best ***** the rest nonesense that gets so tedious after a while, I personaly think harleys are pretty cool bikes, I don't think they are the best thing since sliced bread, but I do think as a cruiser they're the best total package, I owned and rebuilt and rode the wheels off an 80' amf shovel for quite a few years till I got into sportbikes, and the next bike I get will probably be a Dyna superglide, but I'll still keep my suzuki for a play bike, I don't doubt that you can buy one at MSRP if you look hard enough, I just don't think it should be such a big deal, if the japanese and europeans can stick close to list why can't Harley?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: longride has turned into the KPaulCook of Old!

Welllllll,, if your racing your motorcycle,you might launch yourself towards the moon, then you'll surley require health care to become un-squished, then you can tell your fellow MO-ites about it on your computer,,,, Happy now?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.